Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1:28:00 PM

I know everyone and their mother has a St. Patrick's Day manicure to show today, but here's mine!

I'm wearing 2 coats of China Glaze Starboard, followed by 1 coat of Sinful Colors Green Ocean. The Sinful Colors is a mix of blue-green glitters and flakies, all in a pretty green tinted base. Lovely! On my ring finger, I freehanded a four leaf clover with Finger Paints Black Expressionism. Nothing too fancy, but I still really like the outcome :)


One in the shade --  Green Ocean looks great here!

So, that's my take on a festive St. Patrick's Day manicure. I don't really celebrate the holiday at all -- except on my nails, of course!

What are your St. Patrick's Day plans? I'm doing manicures for my Grandma and cousin! Have lots of fun and be SAFE :)

- Aly


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe